DARKMOON 44MM BLACK IPB
Pickup currently unavailable
A collection inspired by the dark side of the moon. The case is completely filled with a special oil that emphasizes the dial, creating an optical effect of higher legibility. Innovative locking system (Locking ring system) with quick battery replacement.
The Swiss precision of the Ronda 712.3 quartz movement, lubricated with oil bath.
Hours, minutes, screw-down crown.
Stainless steel AISI 316L. with subsequent IPB treatment, completely filled with a special oil that emphasizes the dial, creating the illusion of the absence of glass, and an optical effect of higher legibility. Visible air bubble on the dial to compensate for the temperature variations. Distinguishing crown on the left side. Diameter 44 mm.
Innovative locking system (Locking ring system) with quick battery replacement..
Black painted metal, hands, and indexes in white color.
Domed sapphire with special red color treatment.
50 mt, 5 ATM.
Ultra-resistant vulcanized rubber, in black color, personalized with the logo of the Maison in relief. Steel tongue buckle. Width 22/20 mm. Strap: ref. 8351/Z Buckle: ref. 5466/SCREW/S
WARRANTY E SUPPORT
Each U-Boat watch is guaranteed for TWO years from the date of purchase according to the following conditions. U-Boat guarantees the correct functioning of the watch and the replacement of components that have manufacturing defects recognized by the same.
The following are excluded from this guarantee:
- Watches with warranty not duly completed in its entirety.
- Watches sold by an unauthorized retailer.
- Defects resulting from accidental impacts, improper use, and normal usury. Defects deriving from strong exposure to magnetic fields and thermal changes.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized personnel. Replacement of components with non-original ones. Theft and loss.
- N.B. For watches with leather straps. The leather strap is covered by warranty for any manufacturing defects. U-BOAT's leather straps, unless expressly specified, are not chemically treated, therefore we do not recommend their use in water.