We are giving out 30% off for Promaster series (except FUGU) in conjunction of celebrating Promaster 30th Anniversary since year 1989
Combines high performance for challenging conditions, and stylish appearance for ordinary wear.
- Compliant with ISO and JIS*7, the watch features water resistance for diving to 200m.
- Displays time and depth of up to 70m simultaneously in analogue.
- Features functions for enhanced safety, including power reserve indicator, dive alarm for excess speed while ascending, water sensor, screw-locking crown, screw-locking buttons and unidirectional bezel.
- Features larger easy-to-read hands and simple index design.
- Luminous for higher visibility using different colors, such as green for time indication and blue for depth indication.
- Scale pitch of depth indicator wider from 0m to 40m below sea level for easier visibility and dynamic movement.
- Stylish size and colour tones that ideally fit sporty fashion for ordinary usage.
- Includes a separate band extension for flexible adjustments for ocean wear and ordinary usage.
- 30th anniversary logo and serial number are stamped on the case back.
|Brand / Product Name||CITIZEN PROMASTER / Eco-Drive AQUALAND 200m PROMASTER 30th Anniversary Limited Model|
|Price(Projected)||USD 775.00 + Tax|
|Case / Band||Stainless / Urethane|
|Case Size||46.1mm /16.4 mm (design specification only)|
|Specifications||Cal. J250 / Accuracy of ±15 seconds per month / Eco-Drive running for 11 months on full charge / 200m water resistance|
PolyWatch ensures that all the timepieces listed in our website are quality guranteed, authentic and original. It is important that our customers are satisfying with what they have purchased from us.
We only procure good quality and unique timepieces that worth the price.
WHY ORDINARY WHEN YOU CAN BE EXTRAORDINARY?
In 1861 with the founding of the company in Schramberg soon advanced to become one of the most fascinating success stories of the German clock and watchmaking industry. Although the requirements of watches have changed over the course of time – the philosophy of Junghans has always remained the same.
We have both COROS and GARMIN multi sport GPS wearable device that look as great as their function
While Garmin, Suunto, and Polar dominate the GPS multisport watch market, we are seeing other affordable solutions that offer nearly the same capability and performance. The price of the new Coros...