CAPSOIL DOPPIOTEMPO SS RED REHAUT
Pickup currently unavailable
A different look and a three-dimensional effect due to the Oil Immersion
The beige indexes and numbers on the dial blend perfectly with the red
numbers on the internal bezel
Swiss electro-mechanical movement lubricated through an oil bath, personalized to U-BOAT specifications. Working between 0 ̊/+60 ̊ when not worn.
Bidirectional inner bezel, references for the second time zone with 30 minute intervals.
AISI 316L stainless steel completely filled with a special oil that emphasizes the dial, creating the illusion of the absence of glass, and an optical effect of a more intense black and higher legibility. Visible air bubble on the dial to compensate the temperature variations. Double crown on the left side, one for the time adjustment, the other for the second time setting. 45 mm diameter.
Innovative locking system (Locking Ring System) with quick battery replacement.
Two superimposed layers, with rotating inner bezel. Hands, numbers and indexes treated with superluminova in beige colour, visible tightening screws. Second time zone hand.
High quality curved sapphire.
100 mt, 10 ATM.
Ultra-resistant vulcanized rubber, in black color. Tongue buckle in steel. Width: 22/20 mm. STRAP: ref. 3001/Z - BUCKLE: ref. 5466/SCREWS
WARRANTY E SUPPORT
Each U-Boat watch is guaranteed for TWO years from the date of purchase according to the following conditions. U-Boat guarantees the correct functioning of the watch and the replacement of components that have manufacturing defects recognized by the same.
The following are excluded from this guarantee:
- Watches with warranty not duly completed in its entirety.
- Watches sold by an unauthorized retailer.
- Defects resulting from accidental impacts, improper use, and normal usury. Defects deriving from strong exposure to magnetic fields and thermal changes.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized personnel. Replacement of components with non-original ones. Theft and loss.
- N.B. For watches with leather straps. The leather strap is covered by warranty for any manufacturing defects. U-BOAT's leather straps, unless expressly specified, are not chemically treated, therefore we do not recommend their use in water.